Kolmården is known for its beautiful surroundings and legendary forests. The hike imparts a reverential feeling and is a source of energy, as the murmuring water, leafy forests and beautiful bird song provide solace for the soul.
Hiking allows for reflection, not having to watch the time – give free rein to your thoughts.
Just a stone’s throw from Villa Fridhem, the scenic Östgötaleden Trail can take you to the ‘natural phenomenon’ of the Getå Ravine – a 500-million-year-old rift – or our outlook point with enchanting views over Bråviken.
The three-day hiking package includes:
- Arrival and two-course dinner in the Prins Carl dining room on day 1
- Packed lunch with a flask of coffee for the hike on day 2
- Map of the local footpaths
- Three-course dinner in the Prins Carl dining room on day 2
- Two nights’ accommodation including breakfast buffet
- Loan of bathrobe and slippers
- Admission to the spa with an indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and relaxation area
NOTE! The package can be booked online 10 days before arrival, reservation later than 10 days, please contact, the Tourist office in Norrköping. Telephone +46 (0)11 15 50 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When booking this offer you stay at “Villa Fridhem SPA and Conferencehotel, Norrköping”.
How many travellers?
When would you like to go?